The National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA) is the only trade association in the U.S. that works to advance the interests of cannabis-related businesses on the national level. NCIA was founded on the principle of power in numbers. Thousands of American businesses are involved the cannabis industry but without an organized trade association, their issues and concerns would go unheard in Washington, D.C.
Cannabis businesses, collectively, are a tremendous economic force and should have a voice on the national stage. We are that voice.
- NCIA publicly advocates for the unique needs of the emerging cannabis industry and defends against threats to the legal market for cannabis and cannabis-related products.
- NCIA is the nation’s only industry-led organization engaging in legislative efforts to expand and further legitimize the legal cannabis market in the U.S.
- NCIA offers exclusive discounts to its members and promotes their products within the industry.
- NCIA is developing national standards and best practices for the cannabis industry.
- NCIA embraces an open and democratic process that allows its members to choose the board of directors through annual elections.
Our mission statement
To promote the growth of a responsible and legitimate cannabis industry and work for a favorable social, economic and legal environment for that industry in the United States.